Sign Up Today For L.E.G. Events
DragonBall FighterZ Tournament Rules
Best 2 out of 3 Format
Time Limit: 99 Count
Double Elimination Bracket Style
1 Player vs 1 Player
(No Changing Characters Between Rounds!)
Those who make it to the Grand Finals
will play a Best of Five Series.
Custom/Arcade Sticks Allowed
No Rapid Fire and Mod Controllers allowed
All controlers will be inspected prior to the match
Controls can be modified at the beginning of the match only, and only once.
(What's allowed and not allowed)
1. Pausing will result in an immediate loss of round.
2. Modifying controls during the match outside of specified time will result in immediate loss.
3. If you are not present at the time of your match, you may be considered default loss (with some leeway)
4. Damaging or tampering with Equipment and other players will result in a default loss (includes removal of batteries or unplugging)
5. Controller power loss will result in a restart of the match with the current total wins/losses marked down.
6. System freezing will result in a restart of the match with the current total wins/losses marked down.
7. Area power failure will result in a restart of the match with the current total wins/losses marked down, otherwise canceled.